Welcome to Paid Write’s first-ever daily, freelance writing job listings post!
I’ll keep these short and sweet. The idea behind these posts is to give you a reliable job resource that you can check daily, perhaps with your morning coffee.
(It’s what I’m drinking this early – and usually at night too…who am I kidding?)
Of course, you can check the daily listings (and the complete, back-dated collection) any time of day by visiting Writing Markets > Daily Job Listings in Paid Write’s main menu, but I’ll be posting new job listings in the morning, Monday through Friday.
If you follow Paid Write on Facebook or Twitter, you’ll get a heads-up in your newsfeed since I’ll post updates every time new listings are published, so you can get a jump on them.
Now, without any further adieu, let’s get to the job listings!
Job Listings for January 29, 2018
- Edit/Write for eCommerce Marketing Agency, Objeqt
- Freelance Email Writer, Vida
- Travel Writer, Elite Daily
- Content Creator, Viral Solutions
- Freelance Writer and Editor, Fairygodboss
- Experienced Freelance Copy Editors, Crew Machine
- National News Reporter, Disability Scoop
- Freelance Health and Wellness Writers, Tidelands Health
- Freelance Real Estate Blogger, Haute Living
- Freelance Blogger, MakeTechEasier
- Freelance Cannabis Writer, Socialthis! (occasional in-person meetings in L.A.)
- Outdoor/Camping Freelance Writer, BrandBuilders
- Freelance Health Writer, Anonymous
- Freelance Writer, Decision Toolbox
- Non-Fiction Book Summary Writer, Anonymous
- Senior Writer, Aha!
- Health/Fitness/Yoga Writer, Anonymous
- Content Writer, Humble Warrior
You can check Paid Write’s daily freelance job listings (and the complete, back-dated collection) by visiting Writing Markets > Daily Job Listings in the main menu.
If you follow Paid Write on Facebook or Twitter, you’ll be notified of new jobs automatically each day. Simply keep an eye out for the daily job update, which I’ll post as soon as new jobs are listed! If you don’t already, you can like Paid Write’s Facebook page or follow Paid Write/me on Twitter for notifications.
Want daily job listings sent straight to your inbox?
If you donate $10 or more, you’ll be eligible for our daily freelance writing job emails. Instead of visiting the site or searching for the daily job posts on social media (which if you’re like me, you probably avoid at all costs during ‘office hours’) I’ll email them straight to your inbox, Monday through Friday.
There’s no monthly or annual payment required. Your one-time donation qualifies you for the emails from here on out. Simply donate using any SEND COFFEE button on Paid Write (like the one below) and follow the instructions on the Thank You page. Super-simple!
Love the free resources (like daily job listings) here on Paid Write?
Show your appreciation (and keep me going) with a cup of coffee!
It’s like buying me a beer, but I can still work after a few rounds. 🙂
p.s. I’m a sucker for caramel macchiato creamer.
*As always, these listing are not endorsed or vetted by Paid Write. We do our best to screen for scammy posts, but take no responsibility for the behavior of these companies and clients. If you encounter a scam, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can remove the listing, ban the company involved, and notify our fellow feelancers of the situation.