Good morning, fellow freelance writers! I’ve just whipped up another batch of freelance writing jobs for your morning consumption. (Is it just me or did that line make you want pancakes, too?)
Today’s Freelance Writing Jobs
- Pet Writer, Red Cat Media
- Blockchain, Personal Finance, and Real Estate Writer, The Casual Capitalist
- Lifestyle Blog Content Wanted, See Delightful
- Freelance Country Music Lifestyle Writer, MegaCountry
- Insurance Content Writer, Anonymous
- Satirical and Humorous Political Writer, Anonymous
- Freelance Dad Writer, DadPatrol
- Fitness Writer, The Pen Is Mightier
- Buying Guide Writer, Business Insider
- Content Writer, Anonymous
- Blog Writer, Anonymous
- Writer/Blogger, Anonymous
- Wedding Blogger, Pristine Chapel Lakeside
- Craft Brewery Copywriter, Anonymous
You can check Paid Write’s daily freelance job listings (and the complete, back-dated collection) by visiting Writing Markets > Daily Job Listings in the main menu.
If you follow Paid Write on Facebook or Twitter, you’ll be notified of new jobs automatically each day. Simply keep an eye out for the daily job update, which I’ll post as soon as new jobs are listed! If you don’t already, you can like Paid Write’s Facebook page or follow Paid Write/me on Twitter for notifications.
Want daily job listings sent straight to your inbox?
If you donate $10 or more, you’ll be eligible for our daily freelance writing job emails. Instead of visiting the site or searching for the daily job posts on social media (which if you’re like me, you probably avoid at all costs during ‘office hours’) I’ll email them straight to your inbox, Monday through Friday.
There’s no monthly or annual payment required. Your one-time donation qualifies you for the emails from here on out. Simply donate using any SEND COFFEE button on Paid Write (like the one below) and follow the instructions on the Thank You page. Super-simple!
Love the free resources (like daily job listings) here on Paid Write?
Show your appreciation with a cup of coffee!
It’s like buying me a beer, but I can still work after a few rounds. 🙂
p.s. I’m a sucker for caramel macchiato creamer.
*As always, these listings are not endorsed or vetted by Paid Write. We do our best to screen for scammy posts, but take no responsibility for the behavior of these companies and clients. If you encounter a scam, please contact us at email@example.com so that we can remove the listing, ban the company involved, and notify our fellow freelancers of the situation.