If you’re ready to up your blogging game, these resources, guides and information are ready to help.
- 52 Free Tools And Resources To Superfuel Your Freelance Blogging is an article by Robin Geuens on Be A Freelance Blogger and it’s a treasure trove of marketing, reach-tracking, image editing, writing-related tools that will simplify your life.
- Another of these is Marsha Stopa’s 63 Blogging Tools That Will Make You Insanely Productive, which is on Jon Morrow’s new site SmartBlogger, previously BoostBlogTraffic dot com.
- The 100 Best Websites for Writers in 2016 from The Write Life is a clickable immersion into all things writing.
- The Content Marketing Institute – 7 Ways to Make Boring Web Content a Lead-Generating Weapon covers copywriting principles with graphics and examples.
- 5 New Ways to Take Your Pinterest Marketing to the Next Level from Copyblogger will help you get familiar with Pinterest best practices.
- I LOVE this welcome page from unsettle.com. It gives subscribers a feel for the site and links to valuable and introductory resources.
- The Blogger’s Bucket List: 20 Must-Reach Milestones on the Path to World Domination is a great read!
- The Ultimate Guide To eCommerce Email Marketing (Online Retailers, This One’s For You…) from Digital Marketer is invaluable when selling your products…or someone else’s.
- Freelancers Union – everything creative self-employment.